Monday, May 4, 2009

First day...

Well, every journey begins with a first step. Today was the first step. Attended a 2 hour management meeting and actually contributed. Seems like most young companies. Mine is facing growing pains. The main problem of course is communication. My take on the whole this is communication needs to be pulled not pushed. More importantly, it requires buy-in from all members of the team and the tools to do it properly. Tools that are simple to use and accessible to everyone... everywhere. I suggested Google Docs. I will look at presenting more details at the next meeting in a week's time.

Seems some things never change. I hope my experience can help.

Organized my office and clean out a lot. Now it's nicely neat and organized. I can start with a clean slate. My computer still requires setting up but I already got a crackberry. I have to figure out how to use it.

Tomorrow in T dot with Gezim and Uka. First look at commisioning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment